Wednesday 6 October 2010

Introduction

Hey there am linzi and im 20 years old and this is my First blog on Blogger.com.

This blog is going to be about me and my daily life with Lupus. The Invisible Illness.

I will try to post a blog atleast twice a week if not more. Depending on my health i will try to blog everyday as to how life is. I will also try to get people close to me to blog on this site so that everyone can see the outside point of view on Lupus.

Thank you so much for listening so far.

First blog will be as soon as possible

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog! I have several blogs but still can't blog about my Lupus. I will get there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on opening up about this. I'm sure it'll be an interesting and insightful read. I've got you bookmarked and will be sure to pass the link on to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on ur blog ! hope u get to blog along with u XX

    ReplyDelete