Sunday 17 October 2010

Life With Lupus

I found my self going to bed and 3:30am and getting up at 10:00am. My Ex-Boyfriend(Greig) and my Best Friend(Lisa) made sure i took my Medication as they always do. Greig sleeps beside me because there isn't another bed in my house and Lisa sleeps in the spare room. I know they both want the best for me as they are always telling me, and sometime when I'm awake before them i realise just how much im lucky that they are in my life. Most morning when they are here i find myself standing at the room door watching them sleep as they dont have any worries about me or my illness they can just be themselfs. Sometimes i wish i could see into there minds to see just how they see me when i cant do what they want to do, and when im complaining of the pain in my legs or hands or even my body. Greig is such an amazing friend he is always there when i need him and is always at the other side or a proplem with a solution, and a hug as well. Lisa is also such an amazing friends and is always there when i need to talk about anything, the one thing she isnt so good at is the solutions or the hugs. The one thing i wish they were both good at was understanding Lupus more but i cant seem to let them read the facts about it, so i guess they will never truly understand just how i feel or why i feel this way. The emotions that are involved in Lupus are not only confusing to me but to everyone around me, as i am very well known for having mood swings and also having days were i just want to be alone.


Its like this picture says we want to find a cure for lupus and im hoping that we can in time. Every little piece of information we find in this condition is used to try to help us and we we grow it becomes harder to find the cause for it in the first place. With a little hope and a lot of faith we all wish for a cure to come alone for this condition. As the long painful days pass by we all seem to get used to having Lupus, as it seems to rule not only our daily lives but our future.




All i can really say is this i am lucky to have my friends and family around me when times are tough and when times are good. 

The Next photo and following paragraphs will show how Lisa sees me in my daily life.Her picture will be of a Purple Star. I hope you enjoy her thought and words.
hey i'm Lisa i've been best friends with Linzi for 18 years coming up for 19 years for the past 12 and a half years i have seen linzi suffer from lupus its been hard seeing her suffer, its a struggle for her to get up in the morning and all throughout the day when she gets a flare up her moods go through the roof she's near enough bi polar but its not her fault its a side effect of lupus  one minute Linz can be happy and smiley the next minute she's snappy and emotional . its a hard thing to see especially when her butterfly rash appears she hates it thats when the make up appears, i remember for years she was afraid to admit what she had but since she turned 20 things have changed  she told two of our closest friends that she had SLE and has a tattoo as she says " i don't just have lupus in my DNA i have it on my skin 2" she's not afraid anymore and i'm so proud of her and i'm proud to be her best friend 


 If anyone had any question about lupus or any other subjects in my blogs please dnt be shy and comment of e-mail me and al be sure to mail you back xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment